Re: Catalyst Career Group use of Debian logo

philip tricca wrote:
> I've run across a company using the Debian logo slightly modified in a
> way that appears to violate the logo license (at least in my reading of
> it): its use is not in reference to the Debian project.  The company
> site can be found here: http://www.catalystcareergroup.com/
>
> Not sure what to do aside from ask for clarification here.  Does anyone
> have an opinion?

First of all, I'd check that the logo is pretty near identical to the
debian one (so covered by the logo license) and post the results of
the comparison to this thread.  If so, I'd inform leader@debian about
this thread and ask if he'd pass it to the lawyers through spi-inc.org.

Readers of this list aren't the copyright holder, so what we can do
directly is limited.  I may also be completely wrong about what to
do :-)

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef