A New Lifestyle For the Lifetime

If you cannot view this email click here

banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner
Dubex Ventures India Pvt.Ltd. incorporated by a team of NRI Professionals having a vision that sees beyond the ordinary craftsmanship in the existing property market. Every aspect of our vision has been designed to the finest in detail, offering the greatest of lavish lifestyles where comfort and convenience of future can be accomplished. With a passion to create living spaces that people would be proud to own and our rich experience with builders in the demanding and highly quality-conscious market of the Middle East and Europe has been conceptualized as a practical approach to "a new lifestyle for the life time" Our Dedicated service, commitment and quality has always been the prime objective as a futuristic builder and our aim should be always keep our customers as the happy brand ambassadors. We realize the importance of customization of services with respect to the client's requirement. Our cutting-edge technological solutions, Knowledge Management Initiatives and Business professionalism support the client needs. Our corporate vision has evolved with time and organisational growth. readmore
uc1 uc1 uc1
dubexRiverGarden dubexRiverGarden
Book your dream home with an affordable price tag. Dubex River Garden themed as "new life style for the life time" is an eco friendly township with more than 300 meters river frontage on the bank of the Chalakudy River having sparkling and clear water from the famous Athirapally water falls.
readmore
Inaguration
pic pic pic
amenities
bullet 24 hours security
bullet Children's play area
bullet Club House & Community hall
bullet Common park along the river bank
bullet Common walkway on the River side
bullet Common waterfront and provision for water sports
bullet Food courts in park
bullet Landscaped courts and gardens
bullet Party Area
bullet Provision for health clinic and general services
bullet Shuttle court
bullet Swimming pool
bullet Tennis court
bullet Twilight gathering zone
bullet Wide tarred roads and internal roads with proper street lighting
bullet Broad band connectivity & cable connection

Name

Email

Contact Number

Enquiry
I am interested in your project, Please do contact me on the mentioned contact details.

33/2402/K-2,Thirunilathu Buildings Geethanjali Jn, NH Byepass, Kochi - 682 019, Kerala, India
Email: info@dubexindia.com, Mobile: 9961477280 (Marketing)
Note: The newsletter and its contents are a mere proposal of the offering of the Dubex products. Rates , plans and specifications are subject to change. You are requested to contact the marketing office for more details on the project that interests you.
This mail is sent by NestinIndia Team Click here to unsubscribe
footer