Re: The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.

Hi!

Josselin Mouette schrieb:

>> Yes, it's this topic again. I've just had a short mail exchange with crockford
>> himself. His final answer: "If you cannot tolerate the license, then do not
>> use the software."
>>
>> Could you please give me a definitive Yes or No for the below license?
[..]
>> The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.
> Definitely non-free, and the author’s clarification removes any doubt.

Hmmm... Actually... As he didn't gave a definition of "good" or "evil"
one could argue, that everything is good... for someone.

However, I would strongly advise to not package that thing for Debian
main; it smells like problems.

Best regards,
  Alexander, not having his ftp-team hat on