gw6c and gogo6 trademarks

Hello,

Please CC me, I'm not on debian-legal.

I'm the maintainer of gw6c, which is an IPv6 gateway client. They've
just made a new version of the client and called it gogoclient.
The copyright is almost identical to the old one [1] except replace
gw6c->gogoclient and Hexago->gogo6.

Gogo6 took over Hexago [2] so I believe they're one and the same.

So, two questions:
  1) They put the GUI_LICENSE.txt file back in the archive. This License
  is for the Windows GUI not the Linux client (I've got emails stating
  this). Will this be a problem as CLIENT_LICENSE.txt is included too.
  2) Their website and GUI_LICENSE.txt says:
  "gogoSERVER, gogoCLIENT and gogo6 are trademarks of gogo6, inc."

Will either of these be a problem?  I can just keep calling it gw6c
if it 2) is a problem.

 - Craig
 [1]
 http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gw6c/gw6c_6.0.1dfsg.1-8/gw6c.copyright
 [2] http://gogoware.gogo6.com/4105/news_details.asp?news_id=142&intpage=
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au