Re: Updating the MPL

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Gervase Markham <gerv-gmane@gerv.net> wrote:

> Earlier today Mozilla announced that we're launching a community process
> to update, simplify, and modernize the MPL. You can find more
> information about the process at http://mpl.mozilla.org/

Is there the perception that the MPL is still nessecary? I'm wondering
what features of the current/future MPL are desired and are not
satisfied by the LGPL / GPL dual licensing combination or could be

>  * co-ment for comments on the issues, text, etc. The more that can be
>   done via co-ment the better, given our limited bandwidth for reading
>   and discussion. Available at
>   http://mpl.mozilla.org/participate/comment/

Since that requires Javascript, you'll find some people will prefer to
comment here or on the below lists. co-ment looks to be a very nice
piece of software though.

--
bye,
pabs