Re: CMU LTI Licence

Francis Tyers <spectre@ivixor.net> writes:

> Many thanks for your message, as I'm sure you appreciate, we also take
> free/open-source software and licensing very seriously, otherwise we
> wouldn't have gone through such a long email exchange to obtain
> clarification.

Ah well. I think an old piece of advice is applicable here: If a party
is reluctant to remove a clause from the legal terms, you can assume
they plan to exercise that clause. That should caution us against
accepting works under this license.

Thank you for your efforts and success in getting this clarification.

--
 \     “Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.” —Igor |
  `\                                                       Stravinskey |