Re: Wording for public domain

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jcsogo@gmail.com> writes:

> Is this wording valid to be considered as Public Domain?

It's rather difficult to effectively place a work in the public domain.
Copyright laws nowadays are extremely sticky in their applicability, and
it's hard to avoid that.

Try the Creative Commons “CC0” public domain declaration
<URL:http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/>. It may not be
perfect, but it's one of the best attempts I've seen and has gone
through a great deal of scrutiny to find fault with it.

--
 \     “First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing, for verbing |
  `\    weirds language. Then, they arrival for the nouns and I speech |