[Info] Business Transformation GURU In Town, 16 NOVEMBER 2010

Dear debian-legal@lists.debian.org,

Scott McKain will be Travelling to Asia for the "Business Transformation Seminar" in November. Scott really is one
of the better business thinkers you will ever meet. I promise you lots of good ideas on customer experience and
business innovation. I hope you'll consider ...coming. For short preview please click below link.

http://bit.ly/aqWV8V

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

http://www.scottmckainliveinkl.t35.com

Aim Resources
1. Telephone: 601 2318 1460 / 603 3363 9980
2. Fax: 60333258980
3. E-mail: zanial@aiminlines.my

Capt Z
Aim Resource