Re: Debian Open Use Logo License (DOULL): warranty provided?

Pompee William <william.pompee@gmail.com> wrote:
> According to the DOULL there's no warranty provided for the use of the
> "software" referring to the logo WITHOUT Debian but there's nothing said
> for the logo WITH Debian. Does it assume I may complain to the Debian
> Project for the use of a derivative work from the logo WITH Debian in a
> SVG format with an embedded script which could exploit a software
> security hole and mess up my system?

In the absence of wording in the licence, I think that depends on
local laws.

Note that the logo with the word debian should not be included in
debian because it does not meet the DFSG, so some contributors
here will not want to assist with the current licence.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef