Re: CMU LTI Licence

Many thanks for your message, as I'm sure you appreciate, we also take
free/open-source software and licensing very seriously, otherwise we
wouldn't have gone through such a long email exchange to obtain
clarification.

Best wishes,

Fran

El ds 23 de 01 de 2010 a les 10:22 -0500, en/na Alan W Black va
escriure: