Re: BOINC: lib/cal.h license issue agree with the DFSG?

Francesco Poli wrote:
> Where is this proprietary library distributed?

In AMD website.

If the user downloads it and installs it, BOINC will use it, and will be
able to detect your ATI cards. In order to use the proprietary library, it
uses the function declarations in the cal.h header distributed with the
package.

--
Nicolas