Flip For'eclosures With Transaction Funding - Encore TONIGHT!!!

Good Morning,

If you missed the webinar I hosted with Cameron Dunlap this
past Friday night on flipping for'eclosures, you missed a
doozey. The feed back I've gotten has been over the top. I
took a lot of questions from the folks too, which I'm told,
was very informative.

The interest in this particular training has been amazing, so
I wasn't surprised to see that we filled right up. Perhaps you
were among those who couldn't get in.

Here's the good news. We'll be replaying the training again,
TONIGHT, Monday 4/27 at 8:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/339914651

The opportunity right now to ca'sh in on the For'eclosure
Bonanza is bigger than anything we've ever seen. Cameron will
be sharing little known secrets and tools that are working for
him and that will work for you too. This will make it possible
for you to get in the game and start earning big time too. You
deserve your share!

So, if you missed the training Friday, or you want to attend
again, and/or you have a friend you think should attend, you're
in luck. But don't get shut out. Register now. We will fill
up again.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/339914651

I look forward to you joining us TONIGHT. I can say for sure...
It will be well worth your time.

Here's to us both making 2009 our best year ever.

Salvatore Buscemi
Dandrew Partners LLC
156 Fifth Avenue - Suite 823
New York, NY 10010