Re: Which license am I looking for?

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Ken Arromdee wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Bad example, but the same warning is on Sainsbury's Shelled Walnuts
> > 300g, which I'm pretty sure are nuts and can be looked up on
> > http://www.sainsburys.com/groceries/
>
> Consider how hard it would be to have the law say "products must contain
> warnings about nuts, unless the presence of nuts is sufficiently obvious
> anyway."

I've no clue about the UK, but in the US, the law actually deals with
this problem.

See Section 403 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act part w.

We're so insanely offtopic now, though, that's it's almost comedic.

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of