Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-project

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009, MJ Ray wrote:

I suspect analysis by month and by volume would be more illuminating. I
took a look at the code, but there's not much explanation.  Is it
possible to add volumes in an easy way?

Sorry the code is crude at best - I will rewrite it from scratch
if this analysis will be accepted.  It should just use as a quick
and dirty helper for a talks of mine at DebConf and I never
thought that it became that popular.  SO if you need explanations
you will probably have to wait until this is done.

You might get rough information about the volume if you analyse
not only the index page in the archive but also the real mail
content (and strip off quotings).  But I personally do not intend
to do this work.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: I do not read this list.  Please CC me.

--
http://fam-tille.de