Re: enabling transport and on storage encryption in bacula on debian build

* MJ Ray:

> Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please don't state it as
> fact.  I believe that Debian's policy on licensing is generally to try
> to do what we think the software and licence authors intended, but to
> be fairly cautious because we don't have big money or fast lawyers and
> it really sucks if you're a maintainer who gets a complaint from the
> copyright holder.

Most rejections are based on our own policies, and are not guided by
the limits of copyright.  The stuff that might interest lawyers
usually slips through because our upstream sources misrepresent the
copyright status (like in the afio case).