Re: enabling transport and on storage encryption in bacula on debian build

Ken Arromdee <arromdee@rahul.net> wrote:
> I suggest you Google up "user does the link".  [...]

I suggest you just post the URL(s) you mean.  Google results pages are
highly volatile and vary by browser location: what you saw then may
not be what I see now.  It also seems unkind to tell upstream
developers to use non-free software like Google, instead of writing
great free software like they usually do.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef