bash completion script licensing

Hi,

While working on packaging zfs-fuse, I thought about adding a bash
completion script for the zfs and zpool commands. Anyways, such a script
already exists[1], but its license is CDDL, which is not GPL compatible.

Most files in /etc/bash_completion.d on my system don't have a license
boilerplate header, but the few that do are under the GPL, and bash
itself is GPL.

As the GPL and CDDL are incompatible, as GPL code has some strange
interactions with other code (library linkage, etc.), and as I'm not
sure how sourced bash scripts are supposed to be considered in this
context, I wonder if having such a CDDL bash script would be
problematic license-wise.

Mike

1. http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/scripts/sunScripts/zfs_completion.bash.txt