creating local debian community

I already have a domain debian.debmal.com (still under construction)

The reason I made that site is to rally debian user in malaysia to help localization related stuff for debian. In the mean time, I'm making simple tutorials and tips related to debian in bahasa melayu on debmal forum (forum.debmal.com)

Can I call it Debian Malaysia or I need to name it something something else? I'm not good with legal stuff so i need guidance on this.

--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net