radare ppc_disasm.c license check

Hi,

Please cc:me, I am not subscribed to d-legal.

Can somebody please tell me if the following license really is
DFSG conform after the license change?
http://radare.nopcode.org/hg/radare/rev/7d13ff2f2422

At the moment I removed the files under this license, because the
prohibition of modifications was obviously not DFSG conform. After
the change I'm not sure it conflicts with the "Free Redistribution"
part of the DFSG.

The license of question:

<FILE> is freeware and may be freely redistributed and modified
for non-commercial usage, as long as the above copyright of the original
author is preserved and appears in the documentation or the program itself.
EVERY PRODUCT OR PROGRAM DERIVED DIRECTLY FROM THIS SOURCE MAY NOT BE
SOLD COMMERCIALLY WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

-- Sebastian