Re: feedback on #516997 missing

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 06:16:43PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> The bug submitter of #516997 apparently did ask for help on debian-legal
> before submitting this report, but didn't give any feedback on the
> upstream response.  Please could the people involved with this followup on
> this report?

Looking back at the thread, I see that I was insufficiently verbose in my
reply.

When I said "no" as in "no, I don't see the ambiguity", I failed to clarify
that I meant there is no ambiguity because the wording is unambiguously free
to anyone familiar with ordinary legal language - not that it's
unambiguously non-free, as Ben Finney seems to maintain.  Greg Harris has it
right, and Ben Finney as usual is coming up with absurd constructivist
non-free readings of licenses.