Temporary Staffing Services

My name is Ellie Bahrmasel and I'm with BCI Staffing.

The New Year is here -- hopefully 2009 will provide prosperity and growth for your firm! In today's market, temporary employees can be a cost effective solution to your business's demands. BCI has a proprietary database of 185,000+ resumes. We're able to quickly supply candidates with wide-ranging skills to companies in the following industries:

Legal
Administrative/Clerical
Finance/Banking/Accounting
Healthcare/Biotech/Medical
IT/Engineering
Manufacturing/Operations
Call Center
Marketing/Sales
Education/Training
Real Estate/Facilities
Advertising/Public Relations/Media

If you have any needs, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Ellie Bahrmasel
BCI Staffing
www.bcitemps.com
312.460.8111, x.106
Ellie@bcius.com

P.S. Keep BCI in mind for your full time/direct hire staffing needs as well -- we work on a contingency basis and would love the opportunity to present our candidates.

If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, please reply to this e-mail, with "remove" as the subject.