Re: enabling transport and on storage encryption in bacula on debian build

Thomas Stegbauer wrote:
> hello everybody,
>
> a happy new year to all.
>
> as i figured currently out, bacula on debian is unable to encryption
> the data.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2007/07/msg00144.html
>

> what can be done this get solved within debian 5.0 lenny?

Please see README.Debian included with the Bacula package, which
includes a lengthy discussion of the topic and reference to various
mailing list threads.  If you have a new suggestion to propose after
reviewing that information and the threads it refers to, I'd be very
happy to hear it.

-- John