Re: use of Python bindings to GPL library from within non-GPL Python toolkit

Thank you Anthony for a detailed explanation, but I am still lacking a
clear view here since you are talking about mixing-in GPL code within
non-GPLed project, and in our case it is not quite the case:

ATM all code in our project is non-GPLed, including some code which
makes use of external GPL library through python bindings. So,
technically speaking we are not mixing the code, and we do not
redistribute GPL code within our project (that dependency on GPLed
library is optional). But if I get it right -- it doesn't really matter,
since GPL doesn't allow external non-GPLed software to use GPLed library
(for such scenarios there is LGPL), am I right?

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]