Re: Alternatives to Creative Commons

Hi Walter,

> Dual license your work under GPL and whatever you like.  Then there
> are no DFSG-freedom issues, and you can fix whatever problems you
> think exist in the GPL.  It also simplifies things if we can treat the
> whole game+data as being under a single license.
This seems to say that you don't think there are any problems with GPL for
game data. Since Don also said the same thing in another reply, I will look at
GPL a bit closer. So far, I've only relied on other people that concluded that
the GPL was unsuitable, so I will ask them for motivation and look closer at
the GPL text myself.

Thanks for the swift replies!

I'll post again if I have further questions.

Gr.

Matthijs