Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

* Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com> [080915 18:25]:
> > On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:36:54 -0500 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> >> I have been interpreting the AGPL, and so far have not been challenged
> >> on this interpretation, that these additional costs can be transferred
> >> onto third parties for whom the cost is probably negligible, like code
> >> hosting sites.
> Alright, let me see the objections in that message...

So, because noone changed your opinion on the matter, your opinion has
"no been challenged"?

Is it so hard for your to understand, that not being able to run
modified services secretly is a restriction?
That having to make sure something can be downloaded from somewhere
means costs? (And that enumerating services offering such a service
without payment for another mean without any guarantee does not mean
it has no costs?)

	Bernhard R. Link