Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> The point, for me at least, is just to be aware of the consequences
> that having a program with that license will have both for Debian and
> its users, and whether we should put that stuff in main or not.

There are two points:

1) Is this software DFSG-free?
2) Does putting it into Debian have unfortunate practical consequences?

In pursuit of an answer to question 1, I was making the point that there
is no longer a meaningful distinction or bright line between software
running on your machine and software running elsewhere. Therefore,
points based on such a distinction are not valid.

Gerv