Re: GPL photographies, eg for backround

Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:
> 1: I should note that belittling remarks like "Your argument, if it
> can be called that" aren't particularly conducive to polite
> conversation or indeed any further consideration of this subthread by
> me.

I should note that pontificating about belittling remarks made in
an irrelevant subthread instead of answering the original questions
aren't particularly conducive to productive use of this email list.

For what it's worth, I think I'm broadly with Francesco Poli about
the original questions, so haven't posted a me too.  Until now.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef