Re: BTS usertag with an userid that is not an email address.

Le Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 12:33:12AM +0900, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I am doing some pilot tagging to implement my idea of peer review for the
> > `debian/copyright' file.
>
> How about using user debian-legal@lists.debian.org, usertag
> copyright-review-requested for this purpose?

Hello debian-legal,

I am thinking about a usertag system to request peer reviews of
debian/copyright files. Apparently it is not possible to use usertags without
providing an email address. Would you mind if I use
debian-legal@lists.debian.org for this purpose? As far as I understand there is
no functionality in the BTS to send emails to the user based on his tags, so it
should not increase the traffic on the list.

Have a nice day, and thanks Paul for the idea,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan