Re: GNU Free Documentation License v1.3

Le lundi 03 novembre 2008 à 18:28 +0100, Simon Josefsson a écrit :
> 2. VERBATIM COPYING

> You may not use
> technical measures to obstruct or control the reading or further
> copying of the copies you make or distribute.

I wonder how we should consider the fact they did not remove nor
rephrase this obnoxious clause. Back in the FDL discussions, it was
commonly accepted that this was a honest mistake and that it was going
to be fixed in the next version.

Now the next version is here, and it hasn’t been fixed. How many years
will it take before we can chmod -r our directories and close our
drawers?

--
 .''`.