Re: TrueCrypt License 2.5

Philipp Hübner <debalance@arcor.de> writes:

> If else, would a self-written "truecrypt-packaging package" like
> googleearth-package go into main or has it to go into contrib?

A package ‘foo’ which has the primary purpose of downloading and
installing non-free software ‘bar’ is not suitable for category

If ‘foo’ is itself DFSG-free, it may be suitable for category

 \     “To punish me for my contempt of authority, Fate has made me an |
  `\                   authority myself.” —Albert Einstein, 1930-09-18 |
Ben Finney