Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:50:51 +0100
MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:

> If the previously-available modified copy that you are using goes
> offline, does one then have to post the source?

The same as with the GPL.  If upstream disappears you have to stop
distributing unless you provide the source yourself (this is true even
of v2 - if you don't keep a copy of the source and you're distributing
software to friends, and your upstream goes, you are technically in
violation). It's not a new requirement.

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore