Re: What kind of copyright/license statement is required here?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: What kind of copyright/license statement is required here?
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:09:54 +0100
- Message-id: <48b3e482.24J6/CAbmJ8pYrHjemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20080825184415.GF266@l03.forsyte>
- References: <20080825184415.GF266@l03.forsyte>
Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> - What kind of copyright/license statement is required? Should the usual (in
> this case Eclipse Public) license header be added, even though this is not
> "source code"?
The test data is source code, unless the Eclipse Public License is one
of the few badly-written ones that applies only to a program and not
to any associated parts.
I believe others have given good advice on what/where statements are
Hope that helps,
My Opinion Only: see http://people.debian.org/~mjr/
Please follow http://www.uk.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct