Re: [Fwd: Memo on video game thumbnails]

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> SPI counsel have looked at the issue of game thumbnails. I've attached
> their recent mail on this issue.

Could you instead please give us the *text* of their response? That
would make it much more accessible to followers in this discusion.

> They conclude that it is best to distribute each thumbnail under the
> same license as the original game.

That seems a good conclusion to me. I would like to see their
reasoning as to the legal basis for doing so, so I look forward to
seeing the text of their message here for discussion.

--
 \     “I was born by Caesarian section. But not so you'd notice. It's |
  `\     just that when I leave a house, I go out through the window.” |