Misuse of Debian logo for City Tourism

Hello,

I've been a long time user of Debian GNU/Linux, and I can recognize that logo anywhere.  Well, I was watching a local news station, and noticed this commerical using the Debian GNU/Linux logo.  http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=24476641

Will you please respond to my E-Mail ASAP.  I am curious as to whether this promotion, for self-profit, is a valid use.  I personally do not like the Debian GNU/Linux Logo being used for the profit, and the profit of a city.   One, that I will admit, lacks anything interesting.

Thanks for your time,

Tim Heckman
--
Tim Heckman