help

Hello, I google.com myself and found these links. They are an OLD cover letter and resume from shortly after college and I would love to have them removed.  It appears that they show up at the top when I google.com myself and would like to have it removed so future employeers don't see old information.
Please let me know if you can assist. Thank!
Forrest Hopper

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-legal@lists.debian.org/msg19698.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-legal@lists.debian.org/msg19698/resume.doc