Re: review of package "inform"

> I would say you're (unfortunately) right.
> With current copyright laws (in virtually all jurisdictions) no
> explicit permission to redistribute means that the work is legally
> undistributable [1].
>
> [1] except for very limited exceptions (i.e.: fair use, fair dealing,
> and similar), which however vary greatly across jurisdictions and hence
> should not be relied upon much...

Ok, just what I thought - but would it be different if I converted the
package to download those files during postinst, similar to flash-
plugin? Does that README's "free for personal use" apply at all,
so I could make automatic downloading possible? Is the archive
granting rights without the authors' consent here? Or does such
downloading fall under "fair use"?

For now I'm going to remove those files.

More opinions welcome - thanks so far!

Jan