file with the line
 Author: Michiel Huisjes.
near the top.
There is some discussion about Minix license to be found on the web, e.g.
<http://minix1.woodhull.com/faq/mxlicense.html>
but I would actually even assume that mined is not really part of the
operating system but rather a tool written for it.
If it is seems to be helpful, I could include a copy of that BSD-like
copyright text somewhere in the source subdirectory,
maybe included in the mined.doc file, but I wouldn't like to place it
into the main directory so other distributions might
see a conflict to the GPL and complain in turn...
I hope this is sufficient to get a "pass" from the lawyer,
Best regards,
Thomas
---

If you think this is fine, this package would be ready to be uploaded asap.
So i would really like to read your opinions once again :)

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.cc