Re: logwatch: list of copyright holders

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Willi Mann wrote:
> Can you explain to me what the consequences of an imcomplete list of
> copyright holders would be? It should make it easier for me to argue
> upstream.

The most important one is that not having all of the copyright holders
represented means that we don't actually know what terms we are able
to distribute the final work. A component of a work which is
unlicenced makes the entire work undistributable.

Don Armstrong

--
Frankly, if ignoring inane opinions and noisy people and not flaming
them to crisp is bad behaviour, I have not yet achieved a state of