About a license of a package.

Hi *,

I've already packaged a program which is called MakeHuman [0]. What I am not
sure is about the fact that when you hit [0] it redirects you to [1] and it
seems a little weird at least for me.

Now talking about legal side, It seems to be under GPL-3 and MIT as can be seen
on http://www.dedalo-3d.com/legal.php

MakeHuman© code is released under GNU General Public License (GPL v.3)

Copyright© 2001-2007 makehuman.org

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation, version 2. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public
License for more details.You should have received a copy of the GNU General
Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA

Read All...

MakeHuman© mesh is released under MIT License

Copyright© 2001-2007 makehuman.org

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Mesh"), to deal in the
Mesh without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy,
modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Mesh,
and to permit persons to whom the Mesh is furnished to do so, subject to the
following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice
shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Mesh.

THE MESH IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE MESH OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE MESH.

MHskin shader© code is released under GNU General Public License (GPL v.3)

Copyright © 2001-2007 makehuman.org

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation, version 2. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public
License for more details.You should have received a copy of the GNU General
Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA

Read All...

Do you see anything wrong in this? Is the software copyrighted well, and
suitable for Debian? My doubt comes because of the redirects to a com site. I'd
be glad if you give me your thoughts about this software.

Regards,

[0] http://www.makehuman.org
[1] http://www.dedalo-3d.com/
--