Translated man pages licenses

Hi

While investigating manpages-cs licensing, I looked at other
manpages-* packages copyright files and some of them really look strange
for me.

manpages-de/copyright[1], manpages-hu/copyright[2] and
manpages-jp/copyright[3]: "commercial distribution may impose other
requirements (e.g., acknowledgement of copyright or inclusion of the
raw nroff sources with the commercial distribution)"

Shouldn't this make these packages move into non-free? I didn't
investigate packages content and licensing details, I just looked at
copyright files, but this sentence looks strange.

[1]:http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/m/manpages-de/manpages-de_0.5-2/manpages-de.copyright
[2]:http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/m/manpages-hu/manpages-hu_20010119-5/manpages-hu.copyright
[3]:http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/m/manpages-ja/manpages-ja_0.5.0.0.20071215-1/manpages-ja.copyright

PS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.