license issuse in qterm
I am the maintainer of qterm and I am checking the license issue in qterm.
qterm is release under GPL-2+ as a whole, and the source files are
released under GPL-2+, LGPL-2.1+, BSD-2 and others.
qterm/ssh/getput.h is released under following license. And I don't
know whether it's OK to distribute it as GPL-2+, or whether it fulfill
$ cat qterm/ssh/getput.h | head -15
/* $OpenBSD: getput.h,v 1.8 2002/03/04 17:27:39 stevesk Exp $ */
* Author: Tatu Ylonen <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Espoo, Finland
* All rights reserved
* Macros for storing and retrieving data in msb first and lsb first order.
* As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
* can be used freely for any purpose. Any derived versions of this
* software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
* incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
* called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".