DFSG, thanks.

[1]
$ cat qterm/ssh/getput.h | head -15
/*      $OpenBSD: getput.h,v 1.8 2002/03/04 17:27:39 stevesk Exp $      */

/*
 * Author: Tatu Ylonen <ylo@cs.hut.fi>
 * Copyright (c) 1995 Tatu Ylonen <ylo@cs.hut.fi>, Espoo, Finland
 *                    All rights reserved
 * Macros for storing and retrieving data in msb first and lsb first order.
 *
 * As far as I am concerned, the code I have written for this software
 * can be used freely for any purpose.  Any derived versions of this
 * software must be clearly marked as such, and if the derived work is
 * incompatible with the protocol description in the RFC file, it must be
 * called by a name other than "ssh" or "Secure Shell".
 */

--
Best Regards,
 LI Daobing