Re: Build system GPLv3+, *.(c|h) LGPLv2.1+ --> What is the library copyright?

"Florian Weimer" <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote in message [🔎] 871wbgmyga.fsf@mid.deneb.enyo.de">news:[🔎] 871wbgmyga.fsf@mid.deneb.enyo.de...
* Andreas Metzler:

I think that the resulting library /usr/lib/libtasn1.so.3 does not
inherit the licenses of the build-system, and ends up as LGPLv2.1+
both in 0.3.x and 1.x. Can you confirm this?

You should ask the GNUTLS folks.  I'm sure they will confirm this.

Fully agreed. Their intent is clear, but verification of this is quite useful anyway. (Prevents second guessing).

IANAL, IANADD.