Re: Ogre demos distribution

> * MJ Ray:
>
> > Stephen Gran <sgran@debian.org> wrote:

> >> While it might be useful to get that clarified, I think the
> >> intent is fairly clear.
> >
> > How can one tell that they intend 'use' to mean 'use, copy,
> > distribute and modify' or something like that?
>
> It's intended to be less restrictive than the LGPL (otherwise, the
> explanatory second clause doesn't explain anything)

That doesn't follow. "is not covered by the LGPL" is true for any
non-LGPL terms, and doesn't imply "is less restrictive than the LGPL".
Even the default of "all rights reserved" meets that "non-LGPL"
definition.

I agree that without explicit permission to modify and redistribute
under the same license terms, this work will not be DFSG-free.

--
 \      "I bought a self learning record to learn Spanish. I turned it |
  `\        on and went to sleep; the record got stuck. The next day I |