Re: unauthorized use of debian logo?

"Ben Finney" <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote in message [🔎] 87odgpch4j.fsf@benfinney.id.au">news:[🔎] 87odgpch4j.fsf@benfinney.id.au...
"Quintin Riis" <qmriis@gmail.com> writes:

Whilst searching google for a linux monopoly clone, I found the
following site that appears to be using the debian logo in their
artwork.

http://www.adultmatchmaker.biz/

Yes, especially since the image is a link to a MS Windows executable
program file 'sexydreams.exe'.

It also seems to misuse the Fedora logo for a different link.

Damn,
that is definately the fedora logo. I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt on the debian logo, but seing the fedora logo abused like that, makes me positive that the spiral is the debian logo. This seems to be one of the few times a report of logo misuse appears to be an actual misues case. all to often they are merely similar logos generated be the same meathod. Further, this is a time when the logo is being used in the same feild as the Debian logo. WOW.