Questions about the "Unicode Terms of Use"

Hi,

I would like to package [0] a software that contains a file [1] from
unicode.org.

The copyright / license notice is :
> Copyright (C) 1999-2005, ASMUS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed
>  under the Terms of Use in http://www.unicode.org/copyright.html.

The license at license [2] isn't a free software license nor does it
complies with the DFSG.

But Sections A.4. says:
> Further specifications of rights and restrictions pertaining to the
> use of the particular set of data files known as the "Unicode
> Character Database" can be found in  Exhibit 1.

That sections is relevant for the file in question, as that section says
it's relevant to files download from a specific path.

Exhibit 1 [3] seems as a free software sections:
> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
>  a copy of the Unicode data files and any associated documentation
> (the "Data Files") or Unicode software and any associated
> documentation (the "Software") to deal in the Data Files or Software
> without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
> copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of the
> Data Files or Software, and to permit persons to whom the Data Files
> or Software are furnished to do so, provided that (a) the above
> copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear with all copies
>  of the Data Files or Software, (b) both the above copyright
> notice(s) and this permission notice appear in associated
> documentation, and (c) there is clear notice in each modified Data
> File or in the Software as well as in the documentation associated
> with the Data File(s) or Software that the data or software has been
> modified.

And the question - do you think I can include the file in Debian. The
reason I'm not sure, is the whole mess regarding the non-free license
and its free section.

Thanks.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/431186
[1] http://www.unicode.org/Public/PROGRAMS/BidiReferenceCpp/bidi.c
[2] http://www.unicode.org/copyright.html
[3] http://www.unicode.org/copyright.html#Exhibit1

- --
Lior Kaplan
kaplan@debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0