License and copyright in generated code from wsdl2h in gsoap package

I recently started looking at gsoap package for potential use and
noticed that wsdl2h tool in this package places following in the header
of generated C code:

/* junk.h
   ........deleted...............
   Copyright (C) 2001-2005 Robert van Engelen, Genivia Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
   This part of the software is released under one of the following
licenses:
   GPL or Genivia's license for commercial use.
*/

So the generated code not only automatically gets placed under GPL, it
also gets its copyright assigned to someone else. This makes me
uncomfortable that I not only do not get to control the license for
software I will be creating, but also I give the copyright up to someone
else. This to me will be similar to gcc insisting that any assembly code
generated using gcc be under GPL and copyright assigned to someone other
than me.

What do others think?

--
Khalid