Re: Bacula and OpenSSL

Thomas Dickey <dickey@saltmine.radix.net> writes:

>> As far as I know, the FSF doesn't forbid anyone to use GPL with an
>> OpenSSL exception.
>
> That's entirely possible, but you haven't provided an example which
> isn't contaminated by self-interest on the part of FSF.  If you can
> provide such an example, there's something to discuss.

The FSF cannot change the license on code they don't own.  As far as I
understand, what you are looking for do not appear to be possible from a
legal point of view.  I'm assuming that you would regard any FSF owned
code to be "contaminated" by the FSFs' self-interest.

What kind of example are you looking for?

/Simon