Re: LiDIA's statement of GPL only in mailing list archives

* Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso:

> Is this good enough for Debian?

In general, this is sufficient.  In this particular case, I doubt that
the persons which have been involved so far are allowed to make such a
decision.  It's also unlikely that the "LiDIA Group" is the copyright
owner because it's not a valid legal person.  I would expect the
university to be the copyright holder.

However, it's probably in everyone's best interest to ignore such
details and take the offer to relicense the latest release on our own.