Re: Final text of GPL v3

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
> Sklyarov did what he did AT HOME IN RUSSIA. It was the company he worked
> for that marketed it in America.

And Sklyarov who traveled to the US and (at the time) allegedly broke
the law in a demonstration while in the US. [The insanity of the
anticircumvention clause of the DMCA notwithstanding.]

Don Armstrong

--
"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead