Re: Final text of GPL v3

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> If the choice is between continuing to discuss without that acronym
> spelled out in full every message, or eliding it as understood, I
> far prefer the latter.

Meh. This twisted statement contains at least one error. The intent is
"discussion without spelling out the explanation in full all the time
is far preferable".

--
 \      "My interest is in the future, as I am going to spend the rest |
  `\                       of my life there."  -- Charles F. Kettering |